This course allows Canadians to become DIY investors by walking you through the process from start to finish
You know you should be investing, but you have been putting it off.
- Maybe it's because you don't think you have enough money.
- Maybe It's because you don't believe you can manage your own investments
- Or maybe you just have no idea where to start
Whatever the reason it does not matter. This course will give you everything you need to become a successful Canadian DIY investor in 7 steps.
For an investment of $5 and a few hours you will finally be able to manage your own investments and start building wealth.
I have made these lessons as simple as possible, so even someone who has never heard of an "index fund" will know everything they need to know about how to buy index funds and ETFs.
And if you believe you need a ton of money to get started as an investor, you will want to pay attention to Lesson 2 where I cover "how to start building wealth with $25 per month".
It's as simple as that. For literally a few dollars you can learn the skills to start investing and taking control of your finances.
So, what are you waiting for?
- What To Expect
- Lesson 1: Why index Investing is the rational choice
- Lesson 2: You DO NOT need to a lot of money to get started as a successful index investor
- Lesson 3: Why I Believe Questrade Is The Best Platform For Canadian Index Investors
- Lesson 4: An overview of Canadian investing accounts
- Lesson 5: Two Simple Steps to Perfect Portfolio Diversification
- Lesson 6: How to minimize investment fees and taxes
- Lesson 7: How to buy index ETFs using Questrade
- Bonus: A List of Canadian Listed Index ETFs